Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration – Publications
1. Georgiou T, Prokopiou E. The New Era of Omega-3 Fatty Acids Supplementation: Therapeutic Effects on Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration. J. of Stem Cells. 2015 Jul 1;10(3):205-215.
2. Georgiou T, et al. Role of Omega-3 fatty acids for eye health.
Hedge MV, et al. Omega-3 fatty acids, Switzerland: Springer;2016; 251-261
3. Gorusupudi A, et al. Associations of human retinal very long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids with dietary lipid biomarkers. J. of lipid res. 2016 Mar;57(3):499-508.
4. Prokopiou E, et al. Therapeutic potential of Omega-3 fatty acids supplementation in a mouse model of dry macular degeneration. BMJ Open Ophthalmol. 2017 Jun 1;1(1):e000056. doi:10.1136.
5. SanGiovanni JP, et al. The relationship of dietart lipid intake and age-related macular degeneration in a case-control study: AREDS Report No.20. Arch. of Ophthalmol. 2007;125(5):671-679.
6. Seddon JM, et al. Dietary fat and risk for advanced age-related macular degeneration. Arch. of Ophthalmol. 2001 Aug 1;119(8):1191-1199.
7. Zhu W, et al. Fish Consumption and Age-Related Macular Degeneration Incidence: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review of Prospective Cohort Studies. Nutrients. 2016 Nov 22;8(11).