1. What is the purpose of this document?
This policy is related to all of you who purchase and use the products through our website and describes how the processing and use of your personal information is collected during and after the relationship between the company and the customer in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the legislation; the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of Such data law of 2018 (N. 125 (I)/2018) and any other applicable laws and regulations for the protection of customers ‘ personal data.
2. The kind of information we hold about you.
When you visit our website, we ask you to provide us with some information about you.
This information may include:
• Personal data such as name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information. This data is collected with your first registration in our online services .
• Account information, such as user name and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Internet services.
• IP address.
• Data Cookies.
Cases in which we ask you to provide us with your personal data:
• When you register to use our online services.
• When you request to receive updates about marketing promotions.
3. How we collect your Personal information.
We collect and process various types of personal data, which we receive from:
• You in person through your registration on our website.
4. How the Company will use your Information.
We process your personal data when we are about to conclude a contract with you or for specific purposes, including:
1. Processing orders and payments for purchased products or refunds.
2. Promotions about our Products
We may use and process your personal data if you have given us your consent to the following:
1. Update when a product is available again
2. Contact you via email or text message about products, promotions, promotions or special events.
5. Cases in which your Personal Data will be utilized by us
Your personal information will be exploited only where it is permissible by law. Most will be exploited in the following circumstances:
• Processing orders and payments for purchased products or refunds.
• Promotional actions regarding the products, in case we have obtained your consent to contact you.
We may use and process your personal data if you have given us your consent to the following:
• Contact you via email or text message about products, promotions, promotions or special events.
• Provide support to our customers, respond and communicate with you about your request.
• Answering questions, complaints, requirements and comments
• Communicate with you about your orders, purchases or accounts
• Provide you with material that interests you and navigate our websites
• Be informed about promotions (on which we rely on your consent)
6. If you fail to provide personal information.
If you do not provide us with the required information, we cannot enter into a contractual relationship with you to provide any services, including sales , as we will not be able to examine whether your request satisfies the relevant conditions.
7. Change of purpose.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
8. Data sharing.
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the Company. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We may transfer your personal information outside the EU. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information.
Why might you share my personal information with third parties?
We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the contractual relationship with you, where you have provided your consent to us to do so or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party service providers process my personal information?
“Third parties” includes third-party service providers (Postal services, including IT consultants and designated agents). IT services are carried out by third-party service providers.
How secure is my information with third-party service providers and other entities in our group?
All our third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and according to the guidelines they receive from the company. All service providers to the company have entered into a contract with the company for processing as Executives and accept the Company’s confidentiality contract as a legal agreement.
9. Data security.
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. Details of these measures will be available upon request. Third parties will only process your personal information upon our instructions and when they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure.
We have applied appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have due to the nature of their business. They will only process your personal information upon our instructions from the Company and are subject to a confidentiality obligation.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
10. Data Maintenance
Maintenance is ensured for sales purposes (as long as necessary). In the case of the company, the personal data are kept for the time considered necessary with minimum storage time 2 years and your financial data for 7 years.
In certain circumstances your personal information may become anonymous so that it can no longer be identifiable with you and in such case it can be exploited without further notice to you.
11. Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction.
Your duty to inform us of changes.
It is important that your personal information we hold is accurate and current. Please keep us informed of any personal information amendments during your relationship with us.
Your rights in connection with your personal information.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This right enables you to correct and/or complete any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you and we retain it in our company file.
Request erasure of your personal information. In some circumstances, you can ask the data controller to erase your personal data, for example if the data is no longer needed to fulfil the processing purpose. However, we are not obliged to do so if:
1. the processing is necessary to respect the freedom of expression and information
2. we have to keep the personal data to comply with a legal obligation
3. there are other reasons of public interest to store the personal data, such as public health or scientific and historical research purposes
4. we need to store the personal data to establish a legal claim
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your Personal Information, object to the processing of your Personal Data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact the Data Protection Officer in writing:
SIZERRO MANAGEMENT LTD c/o Christoforos Christoforou
+357-99512278, 22328231, email@example.com
No fee usually required.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive.
What we may require from you?
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent.
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact the Data Protection Officer. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless there is another legal basis for such processing.
Data Protection Officer.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) Christoforos Christoforou to oversee compliance with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact the DPO. at firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone no +357-99512278.
Right to lodge a complaint.
If you feel that your concerns and questions have not been fully answered by us regarding the use of your data, you have the right to submit a complaint. You also have every legitimate right to file a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner at http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy, which is the supervisory authority for personal data protection issues in Cyprus.